Above are the tapaderos, remarkable in having one type of silver for the outsides and another for the fronts. It's not perfect -- those fronts don't bend well, and the offside one's tip is not centered -- but I'm content that they are the best I can make right now. For one thing, they are tooled on their backs!! This is indeed rare for me -- it's only happened twice before -- and it doesn't happen with the full scale solid silver 1950s ones.
Here are the fenders:
One of the things I've learned which I didn't know before (it's truly embarrassing how much I didn't know before!) was that the ring for the hip drops emerges from between the skirts. This really helps in a model context! more space for the snaphook! But, sheesh, one hundred silver saddles hadn't taught me that yet...
The horn took some work. It has been some time since I've used Galaxy lace. It has to be hand-cut into long strips for silver braiding, and is notoriously difficult to work with.
Even now, as usual! the saddle is advanced from what these pictures show. To wit, one pommel cap is completed -- shaped, engraved, pinned in place -- and the other one is not!!
This picture shows the pins underneath the front rim.